TheMightyMcNuggetTheMightyMcNugget

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Baconing The Baconing

I felt like this video was trying far too hard.

Oxob's Demonstration Oxob's Demonstration

I love how 'intelligence' is spelled wrong, however that's just me being a bellend.
Awesome animation, I want moar!

Mirror breaks Mirror breaks

That took waaay too long to load for what it was, however the idea was good, you just need an actual plot.

FilChanges responds:

Oh you're right. I have a another episode that can be a pilot and you can see in my page.
Thank you for the comment.

Zombie Goes Up Zombie Goes Up

Love the music, like the look of it, like the enemies,The pipes are a nice touch, the fake checkpoints are a top idea and the tunnels for the lava look brilliant. Very nice.

Tetromino Laboratory Tetromino Laboratory

Love the concept, but I have to admit I found it pretty boring. Also needs music.

The Gentleman The Gentleman

Simple concept but I love the twist. The styles great and I adore the music. Very nice work.

The Clouds The Clouds

Flawless, goodnight, sweet prince.

World Of Evil World Of Evil

I like it, really good work, the only issues I have with it are that the sounds get a little mottled together, I also think your low end and kick could be a little more dominant, all you need to do (in my opinion, which you're free to ignore) is just EQ everything a little bit, give each instrument it's own space in the mix, also compress the bass and side-chain it to the kick so that the kick really punches through and is heard. As for everything else I think it's great, nice work!

Orah Orah

In my humbe opinion, the only real problem with this is that it builds up a little too slowly, I think the vocals and drums go on too long and get somewhat tedious. Other than that, nice.

GEX GEX

Sweet, sweet memories. Love it.

Breast stroke Breast stroke

Very cool

Neko Neko

Those hands are what gets me off, never apologise for them!