TheMightyMcNuggetTheMightyMcNugget

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Clouds The Clouds

Flawless, goodnight, sweet prince.

World Of Evil World Of Evil

I like it, really good work, the only issues I have with it are that the sounds get a little mottled together, I also think your low end and kick could be a little more dominant, all you need to do (in my opinion, which you're free to ignore) is just EQ everything a little bit, give each instrument it's own space in the mix, also compress the bass and side-chain it to the kick so that the kick really punches through and is heard. As for everything else I think it's great, nice work!

Orah Orah

In my humbe opinion, the only real problem with this is that it builds up a little too slowly, I think the vocals and drums go on too long and get somewhat tedious. Other than that, nice.

Dream.Candlelight Dream.Candlelight

Consistently brillaint

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I may have creamed a few times.

Anthem - Forgive Me Anthem - Forgive Me

I really like this, my only problem is the difference in volumes, I get that it's probably intended, it's just the difference between the two is kind of annoying, other than that it's great.

Torrential Downpour Torrential Downpour

Dirty stuff, I like it. At first I was unsure about your hi-hat choice but it does work quite well. Everyone who says you need a drop clearly doesn't know much about Debstep as a genre. Saying that, a little variation would've been nice, freshened it up a bit, otherwise very nice work.

Bass N stuff Bass N stuff

Pretty sexy bass, nice.

Rush Rush

At the risk of sounding like a pretentious douchebag, this is one of the most fun and playful Dubstep songs I've heard in a long time, probably because of the emhasised melody, uplifting stuff.
Great work, I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

DJM4C responds:

Thanks! It was geared more towards drumstep so that's why it might sound like that :D

SQ - The Heist Theme SQ - The Heist Theme

This is pretty damn good, I look forward to the series!