TheMightyMcNuggetTheMightyMcNugget

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Zombie Goes Up Zombie Goes Up

Love the music, like the look of it, like the enemies,The pipes are a nice touch, the fake checkpoints are a top idea and the tunnels for the lava look brilliant. Very nice.

Tetromino Laboratory Tetromino Laboratory

Love the concept, but I have to admit I found it pretty boring. Also needs music.

The Gentleman The Gentleman

Simple concept but I love the twist. The styles great and I adore the music. Very nice work.

simian.interface simian.interface

Brilliant, good game itself, lovely style, fantastic music. Almost flawless.

Annihitile Annihitile

My only real comment is that the game is very easy, I can't help but think that the level designer(s) would've had a harder job making this game than I had completing it; saying that I love it, nice concept and look. Although the movement does need to be sped up somewhat.

People People

I actually love this, simple and easy. I was surprised at how fun it was, and how much I wanted the person at the end to find happiness. Well done indeed.

Rethink Rethink

You are far too preachy for someone with such unoriginal ideas

Classic Snake Classic Snake

Nice to play Snake again, only a few issues that I know others have brought up, namely the animation is a little jumpy, also a wall would be good, I though I'd be able to go off one side of the screen and come back on the other side, just some visual hint would be good.

Furry fighter Furry fighter

That cunting hedgehog.
Great game, feels like it's ideal for a tablet.

Dropped the soap Dropped the soap

I don't understand why you would upload this...